22 February, 2010

{oh my heavens.....look at my girl!}

I just found this post I'd never posted from April of last year. My girl's birthday is in April, so I'm sure I was putting together a beautiful post about my most favorite girl in the whole world. But somehow I got distracted (imagine that!) and never finished after adding a few pictures.

So, enjoy these images of a time when my girl still loved the princesses, willing wore pink, didn't fuss about wearing a dress and let me put her hair in adorable braids. She still melts my heart as much today as the first time I saw her beautiful little face!


















5 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey!! What beautiful pictures- they grow up waaaaay too fast!!! She'll be 17 before you know it ;-) I was so excited to see your post pop up a few minutes ago on my blog list- welcome back!!

Candy Graber said...

Sweet, sweet Emma! I love it, she was and still is a precious girl!

jules said...

So cute. It is amazing how fast they grow up. My baby is 23 now and expecting his first child. CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

Those definetly are pictures of my SweetPea. Oh how I love that girl.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Aww... she is just so precious! What wonderful memories photos can bring back! :)