10 August, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

*This is so NOT my very first time ever to participate in MckMama's super fun blog carnival! So, I'm certain that I will NOT, at some point, do something wrong in posting this and getting it to link up w/her blog.

*I did NOT just make a lunch of popcorn, grapes and a few slices of ham. How unhealthy is that! I would NEVER be such a bad example of proper eating habits for my kids.

*Speaking of that uber-delicious lunch, my popcorn was absolutely NOT drizzled {or drenched} in EVOO and an insane amount of salt! That would also NOT be very healthy...again, I'm a great example for my kids.

*My silly son did NOT just walk up to me, glance at MckMama's pictures of her kiddos on the beach and say "I loved being there!" and then run off. He is so NOT a dork and absolutely does NOT have my personality!

*I'm totally NOT sitting at the computer NOT doing my very first Not Me! Monday when I really should be packing since we're moving this weekend either.

So, what exactly are you NOT doing today? Head on over to MckMama's and see what all the other cool kids aren't doing today! You'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

Foursons said...

Great 1st NMM post! And my son does not look at pictures of other blogger's kids and ask me who they are. I do not tell him, "I don't know" every single time. We do not repeat this EVERY day.

And I love your "about me".

Jenny said...

Yay! You did it and you did great ;-) Now you have to do mine on Thursday!!!!!!!