19 November, 2008

Mama Mia!

If you haven't gone to see Mama Mia w/a group of girlfriend yet, you NEED to!!!
Here's a little taste for ya...Mama Mia!

Here are some pictures of my crazy friends {I'm not sure how Deb and Emily were able to get out of being in any of the pictures...I'll get you girls next time!} the night we went to see Mama Mia! We had a pre-viewing "dance" party w/Jean and Cindy rockin' it. Then the wigs came out. Wowza, some girls are not meant to be blondes!














Now, doesn't this just make you want to run out and see Mama Mia? You'll love it!

5 comments:

Candy Graber said...

That black wig makes me look like I am on my death bed! Could my skin look any whiter???

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Oh my goodness! LOL, how totally fun!!!

Lynn said...

I didn't know you had a blog! You guys crack me up - I think your kids must have one of the most fun moms in the world :)

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Hi Tonya! Just want to wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving! Here's to hoping that y'all get your fill of turkey, cranberries and pumpkin pie!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I nominated you for another award. Go check it out on my blog. :) Again, Happy Turkey day and good luck getting that DS!!